Synchronous Controller for Motor Drives
• Index-follower (event/phase synchronization),
Ratio-follower (electronic line-shaft) and Master modes
• Smooth, tight closed-loop PID control re-calculates
• 6 digit setpoint precision with full decimal point flexibility
• Follower modes maintain locked synchronization
per the setpoint with zero average error
• Multiple switchable/selectable setpoints per mode
• Many configurable switch-input and transistor- output
functions aid sophisticated machine control processes
• Special features including encoder pulse per index measurement
and averaging (Index-follower mode)
• Setup, calibration, and diagnostic utilities
• Standard Modbus RTU over RS485 network interface allows remote access to
all configuration parameters and real-time measurements
The MS332 is a powerful and versatile tool for building numerous closed-loop follower machine processes.
The MS332 creates an intelligent follower control loop by receiving event-index and/or shaft encoder sensor signals from both the lead and follower machines and outputting an analog speed command to your follower machine variable speed motor drive.
Capabilities include uni/bi-directional machine speed and mechanical phase control, event synchronization and electronic line-shaft/gearing.
Accepts quadrature incremental encoder signals and virtually all type discrete index/event sensor signals (e.g. encoder Z, prox, photo-eye, logic). Provides encoder/sensor power, making it ideal for new or existing systems. The isolated analog speed command output is configurable to 0 → ±10V bi-directional or 0 → 10V unidirectional with or without a discrete (transistor) fwd/rev direction command, making the MS332 compatible with virtually all variable speed drives (AC-vector, AC-inverter, DC or servo).
MS332 Application Links:
Configure Your Product to Request a Quote
Select an MS332 Model
Accessories and Spare Parts
Customer Comments (limit 500 characters)