Shaft Speed Sensor with Alarms and DeviceNet Network Interface
• Real time shaft speed and up to four programmable
over/under speed alarms
• Easily integrates into any DeviceNet network
• DeviceNet group 2 slave with Poll, COS and Explicit Message connections
• Network powered from the network cable - no additional power source needed
• ODVA conformance tested
• Rugged NEMA 4X, IP67, stainless steel M18x1 housing with M12 DeviceNet
• Mounting bracket and two stainless steel jam nuts are included
SpeedTalker-DN(BH) detects passing magnets of a shaft-mounted pulser disc or wrap, calculating shaft speed and alarm functions for access over DeviceNet.
Speed measurement and alarm functions are field-selectable and settable over DeviceNet.
EDS file is included.
Configure Your Product to Request a Quote
Select a Speed Sensor Model
Select Pulse Generator for Complete System
Customer Comments (limit 500 characters)