Shaft Speed Sensor with Alarms and DeviceNet Network Interface
• Real time shaft speed and up to four programmable
over/under speed alarms
• Integrates into any DeviceNet network
• DeviceNet group 2 slave with Poll, COS and Explicit
• Network powered from the network cable -
no additional power source needed
• ODVA conformance tested
• Rugged cast aluminum explosion-proof housing with internal DeviceNet
• UL listed, (XP) Class I, Div I (C, D) and Class II, Div I (E, F, G), NEMA 4X
SpeedTalker-DN(XP) detects passing magnets of a shaft-mounted pulser disc or wrap, calculating shaft speed and alarm functions for access over DeviceNet.
Speed measurement and alarm functions are field-selectable and settable over DeviceNet.
EDS file included.
May be shaft mounted using the optional EZ-mount bracket assembly.
Optional Mounting Magnet: MM-2.00
(See EZ Mounting Magnets Page for More Information)
• No Drilling or Tapping Required!
• EZ-100 Mounting Bracket REQUIRED for use
Configure Your Product to Request a Quote
Select a Speed Sensor Model
Select Pulse Generator for Complete System
Option: Mounting Magnet (for Use with EZ-100 only)
Option: Disc Guard
Option: Lower Disc Guard (For use with Disc Guard EZ-Mount Only)
Customer Comments (limit 500 characters)