Designed for incremental HTL and RS422 / TTL encoders and sensors, the monitoring unit DZ269 is identical to the DZ261 version in all basic functions as well as its design, but without analogue output. Thus it is a cost-effective alternative.This fast-reacting switch cabinet installation unit can easily be snapped onto a top hat rail. A large number of programmable functions for monitoring overspeed, underspeed (start-up bridging), standstill as well as clockwise and counter-clockwise enable flexible use on a wide range of industrial machines and systems. The operation and parameterization can be set either via keyboard or the RS232 interface which is connected to a PC or notebook. For this motrona provides a free operating software.
The switching functions of the DZ267 are via 3 potential-free changeover contact output relays.
- Pulse input with format A, B, 90° [HTL] or
A, /A, B, /B [RS422],also possible for single channel
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz
- 3 fast transistor outputs [PNP]
- 14 Bit analogue output for ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA
- Power supply 17 ... 30 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail
(according to EN 60715)
- LCD display, backlighted
- Setup via keys or via PC by serial RS232 interface