The FU210 is the functionally compatible and more powerful successor to the proven FU252 signal converter.
The FU210 converter processes input signals as frequency or velocity information. It is able to read signals in the formats TTL / RS422, HTL differential, HTL PNP and HTL NPN up to 1 MHz and to convert them into a freely scalable analog measured variable (current / voltage) almost instantaneously. With a resolution of 16 bits, or as digital information via Modbus RTU, these converted signals are then available for further processing.
- Pulse inputs A, B [HTL], A, /A, B, /B [RS422, HTL]
- Input frequency up to 1 MHz [RS422], 200 kHz [HTL]
- Analog output ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA, 16 Bit
- Power supply 18 ... 30 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail (according to EN 60715)
- Setup via operator software OS6.0
- Serial RS232- / RS485 interface