IT251: Format 40 x 80 mm
*The IT251 has been retired as of 07/31/2019
The IT251 has been replaced by the Motrona IT210 Pulse Divider.
- Quadrature frequency divider, for error-free division of incremental encoder signals (A/B, 90°), with programmable ratio 1:1 to 1:4096
- Separately adjustable divider for the encoder marker pulse
- Selectable between HTL input lines A, B, Z or TTL input lines A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z (RS422)
- Selectable HTL output channel or TTL output channel, both with signals A, /A, B, /B, Z, /Z, therefore also suitable as level converter
- Programmable direction formats (quadrature or static indication)