The IV210 is the functionally compatible and more powerful successor to our proven IV251 signal converter.
With its SSI interface, the IV210 converts absolute position values into fractions of a millisecond into a high-precision current or voltage value. Fluctuating input frequencies can be smoothed by a switchable average value. This signal converter also converts linked signals (A, B) such as sum, difference, product or ratio. It is suitable for connecting SSI absolute encoders 10 ... 32 bits in binary or gray format. Optional SSI master or slave operation with various functions such as concentricity or bit blanking.
- SSI input DATA+, DATA-, CLOCK+, CLOCK- [RS422], 32 Bit
- SSI clock frequency up to 1 MHz
- Analog output ±10 V or 0/4 ... 20 mA, 16 Bit
- Power supply 18 ... 30 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail (according to EN 60715)
- Setup via operator software OS6.0
- Serial RS232- / RS485 interface
The USB interface can be used as follows:
- Parameterize the device during commissioning
- Change parameters during operation
- Reading out actual values via PC
The previous RS232-interface is still available with its full function range. No further changes were made and nothing has been chaged in terms of functionality.
Devices are currently delivered without USB. After these devices have been sold out. Only devices with a mini USB socket will be delivered.