The fiber optic modules LW213 and LW214 together form an optical transmission system for the data transmission of incremental sensor or encoder signals via an optical waveguide.
It is also possible to connect differential signals of any other source with RS422 or push-pull HTL levels (eg incremental length measuring systems, glass scales, etc.).Transmitter and receiver modules each have four completely independent channels with differential inputs and outputs. Signals can be transmitted on all four channels with a maximum data rate of 2 Mbit/s.
The component with the designation LW213 serves as a transmission module for a light wave transmission up to 3000 meters. It converts the incremental signals of conventional sensors, measuring systems or rotary encoders into optical fiber signals. The LW receiver (see LW214) then converts the optical signals back to the original incremental format.
- S4 independent input channels with format A, B, C, D [HTL] or
A, /A, B, /B, C, /C, D, /D [RS422],
also possible for single channel
- 4 output channels with format A, B, C, D [HTL] or
A, /A, B, /B, C, /C, D, /D [RS422]
- Maximum input frequency 1 MHz
- Very short conversion time < 300 ns
- Optical wavelength 1300 nm
- ransmission distance up to 3000 meters
- Power supply 10 ... 30 VDC
- Snap-on housing for top hat rail
(according to EN 60715)
- Pre-configured optical fibers available