- MC700 provides a universal motion control hardware, designed for control of 1 to 4 axes (cascadable for any number of drives). A specific control function is assigned to the controller by download of an appropriate application firmware.
- All functions are field-tested and immediately ready to work, after setting of only a few mechanical and electrical parameters
- No complicated programming, no time-wasting commissioning
- Mathematically optimized motion profiles and extremely short control loop cycles provide excellent accuracy and maximum performance, even on high speeds
- Full remote control via serial link or CANBUS, with use of a PC or PLC or any of the Motrona operator terminals