- MC700: Unit for DIN rail mounting inside a cabinet and remote control via serial link or fieldbus
- MC720: similar to MC700, but front panel mounting, with back-lit LCD display and keypad
- Flash program memory for download of the desired application firmware from CD-ROM library
- Typical applications: synchro control, index and print mark control, rotating cross cutters, flying saw systems, rotary cut-to-length shears, label printing machines etc.
- Numerous possibilities for control of relative phase, position, index and print mark evaluation
- Optional operation modes with either a real physical master or an embedded virtual master axis and programmable master speed profiles
- Cascading output for extension to an unlimited number of follower axis
FS701 Firmware for "Flying" Saws, Shears, Punchers, etc.
With use of FS701 firmware, the MC700 controller provides excellent solutions with all kinds of flying cut-to-length systems as well as with applications like labeling, printing, punching, sealing etc.
CT703 Firmware for Rotating Cross Cutter
With use of the CT703 firmware, the MC700 controller provides excellent solutions with all kinds of rotating cut-to-length systems as well as with applications like rotary labeling, printing, punching, sealing etc.
CT701 Firmware for Rotary Sensors
With use of CT701 firmware, the MC700 controller provides excellent solutions with all kinds of guillotine cutters and rotary eccentric shears needing a cosine-compensated speed profile during the penetration of the tool.
BY701 Multi-Drive Synchronization with Use of Physical or Virtual Master Axis
With use of our BY701 firmware this unit provides excellent solutions with all kinds of multi-axis synchronizing applications.
TB701 Firmware for Tubular Bag Packing Machine
With use of our TB701 firmware, the MC700 controller provides simple but perfect solutions with most types of tubular bag type packing machines.
WR701 Firmware for Many Common Winding Applications
With use of our WR701 firmware this unit provides advantageous solutions with many common applications of winding, rewinding, traverse and tension control