Bearing Temperature Sensors & Conveyor Belt Alignment Sensors Features
- 4-20 mA Output
- Straightforward installation
- Intrinsically Safe Options
- Dust Ignition-Proof Models
- Patented Design (TT420-LT)
- Several Mounting Options
- Accurately Monitor Belt Alignment and Bearing Temperature
- Monitor Temperature on a Wide Range of Machinery
- Three unique Rub Block Door Assemblies (Hinged, Adjustable, Uni-Strut)
- Door Assemblies Facilitate Regular Maintenance Inspections
Bearing Temperature and Belt Alignment Products Description
Bearing temperature measurement with the patented TT420Z-LT (Liquid-Tight) family of temperature sensors offers superior performance, ease of installation, and industry standard 4-20 mA outputs. All temperature sensors are factory calibrated and are available with various probe lengths, conduit adapters, and grease fittings.
The patented TT420S-LT (Liquid-Tight) temperature sensors are used to monitor leg and conveyor belt alignment with three versions of rub block doors. All temperature sensors are factory calibrated and come with straight or right angled conduit adapters.