Rub Block Door Assemblies
- Hinged door allows easy installation and access
- Straightforward installation new or retrofit
- Facilitates regular proactive maintenance inspections
- Provides early warning of conveyor or elevator belt misalignment
- Protects employee safety, plant machinery and prevents unscheduled downtime
- Three unique door assembly models available
Standard Hinged Door Assembly
Allows for quick and easy inspection of belts and replacement of worn rub blocks, saves time, and promotes regular maintenance inspections. Standard rub block door assemblies can be installed on new equipment or as a retrofit upgrade.
Adjustable Rub Block Door Assembly
Designed for enclosed conveyors or equipment with frames that interfere with optimum sensor mounting. This mounting assembly is a hinged door with slots for attaching the rub block and sensor. After installing the door and sensor, the rub block can be slid approximately one inch into its sensing position - Allows the rub block to be moved into the corner or bottom of a frame so that belt misalignment can be quickly detected in previously difficult to reach locations.
Uni-Strut Mounting Bracket Door Assembly
Designed to have the rub block mounted on one side of the bracket facing the belt and Unistrut can be directly connected to the other side. Allows easy vertical and horizontal adjustment of the rub block placement for proper belt misalignment monitoring No need for expensive and time consuming custom mounting brackets.
Application Link: Monitoring Belt Alignment on a Bucket Elevator