Universal-Input Shaft Speed Measurement with Alarms and DeviceNet Network Interface
• Compatible with most pulse-output sensors
• Provides isolated DC sensor power
• Two dual-purpose inputs may be used to measure
two speed-only sensors or one speed+direction (quadrature output) sensor
• Real time shaft rotation speed/direction and up to eight programmable
over/under speed alarms
• Easily integrates into any DeviceNet network
• DeviceNet group 2 slave with Poll, COS and Explicit Message connections
• Network powered from the network cable - no additional power source needed
• ODVA conformance tested
• DIN rail mount
The SpeedTalker-DN (UI) converts pulse frequencies from external sensors to RPM units, providing tachometer measurement of up to two rotating shafts and the status of eight alarm functions over DeviceNet.
Speed measurement and alarm functions are field-selectable and configurable over DeviceNet.
EDS file is included.