Analog to Frequency Conversion Module
- 0-10 VDC and 4-20 mA inputs
- 0-20 Khz output switch selectable
- Inversely proportional output available
- NPN open collector or driven output
- 0.05% linearity
- Offset and gain adjustments
The AIFO-200 is an interface device used between an analog signal and a frequency-input device typically used in applications where a process is monitored by a transducer, PLC, PC, or some other device that provides a 0-10 VDC or 4-20 mA signal. With the AIFO-200, this signal is converted to a frequency and can be used to provide the lead signal to a closed loop controller, or as the input to an electronic counter, tachometer or PLC system. Zero and span potentiometers are provided to calibrate the output frequency to your requirements.