Slide Gate Monitor With Relay Output
- Monitors a slide-gate's fully-open and fully-closed positions
- Open/closed positions indicated via 2-Relay output
- Accurate gate position feedback
- No bracket required - easily mounts to gate drive shaft
- Retains gate position in the event of a power loss
- Replacement for end-point limit switches
- 115 - 230VAC ±10% (50-60 Hz) powered
- Cast aluminum explosion proof (XP) housing
- Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The SG1000RA slide gate monitor is designed to be an independent option for those seeking to monitor gate end-point positioning or equipment. Once set points are established the SG1000RA can command equipment with built-in relay outputs. The SG1000RA is designed to work independently from a plant control system.
The SG1000RA mounts directly to the end of the slide gate drive shaft and is easily calibrated with a single push button for setting the fully open and fully closed limit points of the gate. The SG1000RA can be calibrated in either direction, thus reducing confusion when establishing set points. As the drive shaft rotates, the SG1000RA senses rotation and if a set-point is reached it will de-energize a relay which can be used to control equipment, horns, lights or other facility alarm systems.
Approval Ratings for the SG1000 RA are pending and will be updated once they are official.