Slide Gate Monitor With Relay Output
- Monitors a slide gate's fully-open and fully-closed end-point limit positions
- Open/closed end-point limit positions indicated via 2-Relay output
- Accurate gate position feedback
- No bracket required - easily mounts to gate driveshaft
- Retains gate position in the event of a power loss
- Replacement for end-point limit switches
- 115 - 230VAC ±10% (50-60 Hz) powered
- Cast aluminum explosion-proof (XP) housing
- Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The SG1000RA slide gate monitor is designed to be an independent option for those seeking to monitor gate end-point positioning or equipment. Once end-point limits are established the SG1000RA can command equipment with built-in relay outputs. The SG1000RA is designed to work independently from a plant control system.
The SG1000RA mounts directly to the end of the slide gate drive shaft and is easily calibrated with a single push-button for setting the fully open and fully closed end-point limits of the gate. The SG1000RA can be calibrated in either direction, thus reducing confusion when establishing end-point limits. As the drive shaft rotates, the SG1000RA senses rotation and if an end-point is reached it will de-energize a relay which can be used to control equipment, horns, lights or other facility alarm systems.