I/O Modules with Modbus
• 3 Models:
- Discrete I/O
• Standard Modbus RTU slave over RS485
network interface, up to 115.2k baud
• Low latency (< 1 mS) from Query end to Response start for high data throughput
• Protected 24 VDC sensor power
• Pluggable terminal blocks
• DIN-rail mount
• 24 VDC powered
High-quality sensor and control I/O at low cost.
All models directly connect to standard 2-wire RS485 networks of up to 31 Modbus slaves and a single Modbus master (PLC, PC, touch-screen, gateways, etc.).
Ideal for building scalable systems: expand by adding ION modules to the network.
Ideal for Hazard Monitoring systems: up to 12 temperature or shaft speed sensors per Analog-In module.
- 12 precision 4-20 mA analog inputs convert with 1µA resolution
- Ideal for Hazard Monitoring (temperature, belt alignment, shaft speed) systems
ION Discrete I/O
- 6 inputs - compatible with switches and NPN/sinking discrete-output sensors (e.g. prox, photo-eye, limit-switch)
- 6 relay outputs – Form-A (SPST) for controlling alarms, buzzers, motor starters, other relays, etc.
- 12 dual-purpose inputs – compatible with all pulse/square-wave frequency-output sensors and signals (shaft-speed, flow, pressure) and all discrete-binary sensors/switches (prox, photo-eye, switch, relay etc.)
- All inputs are separately configurable and independent: acquire frequencies and discrete-binary states in any combination.
- High resolution (16 and 32-bit), high accuracy frequency measurement in any units (RPM, Hz and all user units)
- Separately configurable input termination (pull-up, pull-down and Hi-Z), compatible with PNP/sourcing, NPN/sinking, line-driver and logic output sensors and signal sources.