Shaft Speed Sensors - Magnetoresistive
- NPN open collector output
- Non-contact, large gap distance sensing
- Maximum switching frequency of 20 KHz
- Compatible with PLC digital I/O's
- 5-24 VDC operation
Magnetoresistive sensors are used with magnetic targets such as Pulser Wraps, Pulser Discs, or 60 Pole Pair Magnet Wheels to provide digital pulse output signals. These sensors are also used in applications where only one magnet is present for counting, function start/stop, or orientation alignment of mechanical or electronic indexing equipment.
1102 (Stainless Steel)
The 1102 is 7/16 inch in diameter, non-threaded stainless steel, and is 2 inches in length. It is supplied with a mounting bracket and 10 feet of 3-conductor shielded cable.
The 932 is 3/4 inch in diameter, with 3/4-16 UNF threads, and is 2-1/2 inches in length. It is supplied complete with a mounting bracket, jam nuts, and 10 feet of 3-conductor shielded cable. It can also be supplied with a conduit adapter allowing it to fit a 3/4 inch conduit fitting.
Optional EZ-3/4in Easy Sensor Mount (for 932 only)
(see EZ-3/4in page for more details)
• Mounts directly to the tapped shaft
• Can be used with optional Mounting Magnet if shaft is not tapped
• Pulser disc is included (8 PPR)
• EZ-3/4in is for the 906 and 932 sensors
EZ-3/4in & 932 EZ-3/4in, 932, and MM-1.25 Mounting Magnet
933 XP (Explosion Proof)
• Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G) Class III
• XLB-1 enclosure
The 933 XP is mounted in a cast aluminum enclosure. The conduit opening is 1/2 inch NPT. It comes complete with 10 feet of 3 wire shielded cable, and a mounting bracket.