Digital Signal Conditioner
- Converts digital frequency to analog output
- DIN rail mount enclosure
- 115 VAC standard, 220 VAC, 12 / 24 VDC optional
- LCD display for field programmability
- ETL approved to applicable UL and CSA standards
- Operates with single channel or quadrature input frequencies
Alternate Voltage Options:
0-5 VDC, ± 5 VDC, ± 10 VDC
The SA420 interfaces with a wide variety of sensors and provides an analog signal directly proportional to input frequency, typically in the form of a rotating shaft. The voltage outputs can be sent to a chart recorder, digital display, PLC, loop controller, drive speed controller, or any other control or monitoring device. The flexibility of the SA420 pulse input circuitry allows it to translate signals from Hall Effect sensors, proximity switches, magnetic sensors, and a wide variety of other pulse generators.
See SA420 version 4.00 Advanced Mode of Operation if quadrature input frequency or voltage output options are used.