Full Logic Control Process Counter
- Displays process, batch, total, and rate
- Full diagnostic functions
- Three programmable transistor setpoint outputs and AC inputs
- Non-volatile memory
- Keypad lockout
- ETL approved to applicable UL and CSA standards
The CT6000 is completely field adjustable and can display up to three separate count values and compare them to programmable setpoints. It can be programmed by the user for any pulse pre-scale value. The count can be programmed for up count, down count, quadrature (bi-directional), sum of two channels (A + B), and the difference between the two channels (A - B). The sum and difference are commonly used when the operator needs to display the combined output of two separate but related processes.
This counter also features programmable relay outputs and optional 4-20 mA or 0-10V output options that allow it to become a full-process control counter for almost any application.
- 4-20 mA output can be programmed to represent any of the three counts or rate.
The 4-20 mA output can be scaled to reflect any section of the count range, including
operations requiring an inverse output.
- Up to three programmable relay contact outputs rated 250 VAC, 30 VDC at 5 amps resistive load