Belt Alignment Sensors & Belt Misalignment Switches Features
- 4-20 mA or RTD Output
- Straightforward installation
- Intrinsically Safe or Dust Ignition-Proof Models
- Patented Design (TT420-LT)
- Several Mounting Options
- Accurately Monitor Belt Alignment
Belt Misalignment Warning & Shutdown
- Monitor Temperature on a Wide Range of Machinery
- Three unique Rub Block Door Assemblies (Hinged, Adjustable, Uni-Strut)
- Door Assemblies Facilitate Regular Maintenance Inspections
Bearing Temperature Sensors and
Belt Misalignment Products
Electro-sensors belt alignment sensors are mounted along the conveyor belt that needs to be monitored for misalignment. The rub block assemblies are mounted so that the brass surface area is in-line with the edge of the conveyor belt. When the belt wanders it then rubs up against the brass block. The contact with the belt creates friction and heat that the sensor in the brass block records as a rise in temperature.
Threaded temperature sensors are used to monitor leg and conveyor belt alignment with three versions of rub block doors. All temperature sensors are factory calibrated and come with straight or right angled conduit adapters. Electro-Sensors offers Temperature Sensors that are Intrinsically safe for use in Class I (Grp C,D), Class II (Grp E, F, G). Electro-Sensors also offers Temperature Sensors that are Dust-Ignition Proof with Class II (E,F,G) ratings that are designed for use with conduit and are reverse-wiring protected.