Explosion-Proof Digital Speed Switch
• Works with remote/external pulse frequency output sensor
(NPN, PNP, or Mag Pick-up)
• DPDT relay output
• Under-speed setpoint adjustment from 0.5-5,000 rpm (at 8 PPR)
• Terminal blocks for easy wiring
• 115, 230 VAC (50-60 Hz) and 12, 24 VDC power options
• Rugged explosion-proof / NEMA 4X housing
• UL Listed Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The DR1000 speed switch is ideal for detecting unwanted slowdown or stoppage of process equipment and is commonly applied to drive trains, power driven components, crushers, exhaust fans, screw conveyors, tail pulleys on belt conveyors, and elevators. The DR1000 has a Explosion-Proof housing for use in Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G) Class III environments.
The DR1000 features precise setpoint capability over a broad range of speeds starting at 0.5 rpm, making it ideal for super slow speed applications. The DR1000 monitors shaft speeds, detecting shaft slowdown with a 6.6% hysteresis. A DPDT control relay rated at 5 A at 30 VDC/120 VAC resistive, serves as the output.