Full Logic Control Process Ratemeter
• Displays rate or time in process
• Easy installation and setup
• Completely field adjustable
• Single channel or quadrature decoding
• NEMA 4 faceplate
• Full diagnostic function
• Front panel reverse indication
• Keypad lockout
- The TR400 accurately detects and converts 0.01 to 10,000 Hz signal input and is an inexpensive solution to many industrial applications. With the addition of optional relay outputs and/or 4-20 mA analog output, the TR400 becomes a complete process control and display system. The optional relay outputs can be programmed for underspeed, or overspeed, and include delays at "power up" and output activation. The 4-20 mA output can be scaled to reflect any area of the monitored range, including operations requiring an inverse output.
Quadrature signal decoding gives the TR400 the ability to detect direction as well as speed for bidirectional applications. The relays and 4-20 mA outputs can be programmed in the reverse direction as well as the forward direction, or both directions.
• Two programmable Form C relay contact outputs. Rated 250 VAC, 30 VDC at 5 amps resistive load
• Programmable 4-20 mA output and three programmable AC inputs
Provides 6 relays