Slow Speed Switch
• Dial-in calibration does not require power
• Setpoint ranges: 0.01 - 0.99 and 0.1 - 9.9 rpm
• ETL approved to UL 508 standard
• Failsafe operation in under-speed mode
• DIN rail or stand-alone mounting
The SS110 is completely field adjustable and has one setpoint for monitoring a single rotating shaft. It is used in slow speed applications and allows accurate under-speed detection within the 1/100-10 rpm range. The SS110 is an efficient way to continuously track proper machine rpm, and provide a relay output upon detection of an unwanted change in speed or stoppage of the monitored shaft.