Analog Shaft Speed Sensors
- Large gap non-contact sensing
- Signal transmission up to 1,500 feet
- Easy to install - no maintenance
- Rugged and reliable
916A Sensors have a 3/4" threaded aluminum body, are supplied with a mounting bracket and jam nuts, and are recommended for use with Pulser Discs and Split Collar Pulser Wraps.
917A Sensors are mounted in a rugged cast aluminum enclosure. 917A sensors are also supplied with a mounting bracket and are recommended for use with Pulser Discs and Split Collar Pulser Wraps.
FOR 916A Only - Optional EZ-3/4in Easy Sensor Mount
(see EZ-3/4in page for more details)
• Mounts directly to the tapped shaft
• Can be used with optional Mounting Magnet if shaft is not tapped
• Pulser disc is included (8 PPR)
• EZ-3/4in is for the 906, 916A, and 932 sensors
EZ-3/4in & 906 EZ-3/4in, 906, and MM-1.25 Mounting Magnet