Vibration Monitors & Tilt Switches Key Features
- Detect Presence or Absence of Bulk Material
- Protect Machinery Against Excessive Vibration
- Monitor Vibration on Deliberately Vibrating Machinery
- Heavy-Duty Vibration Monitoring
- Explosion Proof Housing Options
- Adjustable Vibration Alarm Trip Point
The VT420 is an RMS vibration velocity sensor (per ISO 10816) with a 4-20mA output. Its primary function is to monitor and protect equipment against unwanted vibration. The VT420 acts as a preventive maintenance measure while communicating live sensor data to a PLC or an optional PM500 process meter remote display.
Monitors vibration to protect industrial machinery against failure associated with vibration levels above or below the trip point. VS1 is optimized for non-intentionally vibrating machinery; VS2 for intentionally vibrating machinery. Two output options: SPDT relay or isolated transistor output (may be connected sourcing or sinking). Two housing options: compact NEMA 4X and Class I and II rated explosion proof (XP).