- Accurate visual feedback of setpoints in user-defined units assures repeatability across operators
- LCD display assures accuracy, reduces wasted materials, and saves money
- Quick and easy installation and calibration
- EEPROM protection retains programming and calibration in the event of power failure
- Robust turning knob engineered for precision and strength
- Housed in a tough ABS plastic enclosure - NEMA 4 rated.
Accu-Series control potentiometers are compact and accurate with digital display that replace traditional machine potentiometers. Accu-Dial and Accu-Tach control devices allow you to economically and accurately monitor and control your processes. The LCD display has a range of 0.000 to 9,999 and can be calibrated in user-units, including time in process (TIP). Accu-Series potentiometers feature a precise 10-turn potentiometer to give the operator a smooth feel with a robust turning knob to reduce mechanical set point movement in high-vibration environments. Accu-Series potentiometers mount through the same hole as a traditional potentiometer.
Accu-Dial is a stand-alone product and is ideal for applications such as AC/DC variable speed motor drives, temperature control, hydraulic and pneumatic systems or any system currently using a traditional potentiometer.
Accu-Tach is available as a 2 or 3 piece system and provides the same level of control as the Accu-Dial, but with feedback measurement. The Accu-Tach's four user variables are programmed quickly and easily via the two push buttons on the front panel of the housing.