Temperature Sensor Features
- 2-wire, loop-powered 4-20 mA analog output
- Attachment probe, sensor and 2-wire 4-20 mA signal conditioner in one
- No user calibration: works right out of the box
- Reverse-wiring protected
- Compatible with PLCs, meters, and data acquisition systems
- Patented Design (TT420-LT)
- Intrinsically Safe (IS) and Dust Ignition-proof models available
- RTD Sensors with 3-wire Platinum Pt100 RTD output
Electro-Sensors TT420 and TT420-LT (Liquid-Tight) 4-20 mA temperature sensors can be used to monitor temperature on a wide range of industrial machinery including conveyors, bucket elevators, motors, gearboxes, pumps, turbines, fans, curing ovens, centrifuges, agitators and hammer mills.
RTDZ, RTDZ-LT, RTDS and RTDS-LT are resistance-output Pt100 RTD temperature sensors with 3-wire cable (specify length). The measurement probe and fitting options are optimized for many industrial applications.