HazardPRO Ambient Temperature Sensor
• Direct connection to HazardPRO node
• Fixed cable with M12 connector included
• 2-wire (current loop type)
• Installs on machine surfaces
• Optional stainless steel jacketed cable
• Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div 1
The ambient temperature sensor is used to measure the local surface temperature on each side of a machine. The temperature of the bearing and belt alignment blocks are compared to this local ambient temperature to determine if the machine is operating properly.