Hazard Monitoring System for Single-Leg or Conveyor
- Monitor 1 speed and 12 bearing and/or belt alignment sensors
- All sensor values and alarms are displayed on front panel
- Green, Yellow, Red LED's for each sensor to display alarms
- Direct interface to Electro-Sensors' speed and temperature sensors
- One-button tests for all sensors, set points, and alarm output relays
- Class II, Div 1 dust ignition-proof sensors for hazardous locations
The Electro-Sentry 1 is a hazard monitoring system commonly used on grain elevator legs or conveyors to monitor critical points for shaft slowdown, bearing temperature, and belt alignment as part of a predictive maintenance program to protect against catastrophic breakdowns and machinery failure resulting in product waste, machinery damage, and process downtime. All Electro-Sentry 1 sensors provide a standard 4-20 mA signal for reliability and accuracy.