Regional Sales Manager
This position is responsible for promoting the value proposition, products and services of Electro-Sensors, Inc. and is responsible for all sales activity necessary to achieve aggressive sales goals for a designated region. Products are sold directly to end users and through sales channel partners including manufacturer’s representatives, distributors and systems integrators. This position can be based remotely or at the corporate headquarters in Minnetonka, MN.
- Knowledgeable with Electro-Sensors’ products, services and capabilities.
- Develop and implement regional strategic selling plans to achieve aggressive sales growth.
- Prepare and present regional updates to Vice President of Sales including status of opportunities, forecast, key account activities, marketing campaigns and other relevant topics.
- Create strategic target account list, develop, implement and drive plans for penetration and growth.
- Timely opportunity updates using Salesforce CRM.
- Understand industry and competitors’ products, services and capabilities.
- Develop and cultivate effective relationships with key contacts throughout industry
- Identify and work regional trade shows and associations.
- Work with customer service and inside sales team in a leadership role.
- Assure complete customer satisfaction both internal and external.
• Experience with grain handling processes such as a grain storage or port loadout facility
• Understanding of MNOSHA CPL 2-1.4A Inspection of Grain Handling Facilities, 29 CFR 1910.272
• Work experience with and knowledge of hazard monitoring sensor technologies, products, applications and associated industries.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other technical discipline.
• Formal sales training such as that from Miller Heiman or Wilson Learning.