M100T / M5000T
Shaft Speed Switch
• Internal sensor
• SPDT relay output
• 5-100 rpm (M100T), 100-5,000 rpm
(M5000T) under-speed setting
• Terminal block for easy wiring
• 115, 230 VAC (50-60 Hz) and 12, 24 VDC power options
• Works with Electro-Sensors magnetic pulser discs / wraps
• Optional EZ-100 Mounting Bracket and Mounting Magnet
• Cast aluminum explosion proof (XP) housing
• UL Listed Class I, Div I (C, D) Class II, Div I (E, F, G)
The M100T and M5000T are compact, self-contained shaft rotation monitoring speed switches ideal for detecting unwanted slow down or stoppage of process equipment. They have a terminal block inside the housing for easy wiring connection, calibration, and installation. The M100T has a relay setpoint range of between 5 rpm and 100 rpm. The M5000T has a relay setpoint range of between 100 rpm and 5,000 rpm; this is the range where the relay can be set to trip.
In the event of rotational failure, such as broken drives, belt slippage, product overloads, clogs and jams, the SPDT 5-Amp control relay can be used to provide equipment shut down and/or alarm. This detection of a developing problem enables proactive maintenance to prevent equipment damage, product waste, and excessive down time.
Speed switches are commonly used to monitor drive trains, power driven components, crushers, exhaust fans, screw conveyors, or tail pulleys on belt conveyors and elevator legs.
Optional Mounting Magnet: MM-2.00
(See EZ Mounting Magnets Page for More Information)
• No Drilling or Tapping Required!
• EZ-100 Mounting Bracket is REQUIRED for use
Configure Your Product to Request a Quote
Select an M100T/M5000T Speed Switch Model
Select Pulse Generator Type for Complete System
Option: Mounting Magnet (for Use with EZ-100 only)
Option: Disc Guard
Option: Lower Disc Guard (For use with Disc Guard EZ-Mount Only)
Customer Comments (limit 500 characters)