- MC700 is a universal motion controller for 1 to 4 axis, programmable for multiple motion applications by simple download of the corresponding function firmware.
- With use of the CT703 firmware this unit provides excellent solutions with all kinds of rotating cut-to-length systems as well as with applications like rotary labeling, printing, punching, sealing etc.
- Functions and properties are very similar to the CT150 controllers described above.
- The range of functions includes extended possibilities with evaluation and blanking of print marks, floating print mark registers and more
- The MC700 hardware is a black-box unit for cabinet mounting.
- Remote control and communication facilities via external operator terminal, serial PC communication, CANBUS, PROFIBUS etc.